I spent about two and a half years reading the entire Sherlock Holmes collection. I really enjoyed them and became a little bit of a Sherlock Holmes enthusiast.
I started watching for anything related to the matter. I watched a few episodes of an old Sherlock Holmes from BBC, and got really excited when I heard they were making a movie. I really enjoyed the movie, and look forward to number 2 this year.
I had heard about a new Sherlock Holmes that was being broadcast on PBS last year, but, being a little bit of a purist, decided to not to watch it because it was a set in our time and not the late 1880's. Well Sunday being Father's Day, Betsy told me I could watch something I wanted to watch, and not what she wanted to watch(this doesn't happen very often right now because she is 9 months pregnant), so we decided to give this a try since it was on Netflix instant play.
As you can tell, since I found it Blog worthy, I really liked these episodes, and feel that there are by far my favorite Sherlock Holmes on screen stories. If any of you get the chance I highly recommend that you sit down and watch these and get excited for more episodes to come.

1 comment:
Cool! We'll have to check the episodes out - especially if they are on instant play. Good to know the books are worth the time too. They are on my "someday" list. Also I meant to comment on your vacay post but never got to it. The photography is beautiful - and it looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment