. . . and we return.
We went back to Sand Beach on a warmer afternoon.
Lizzy was thrilled with the sand!
Dallin and Lizzy braving the cold waves.
Sunset on the Harbor.
We took a boat tour on Lulu's Lobster Boat.
This is Captain John, holding a fresh lobster.
He knew all sorts of interesting lobster and non-lobster facts.
It got foggy, but Lulu was able to get close enough to see the lighthouse.
And the white spots on the rocks are seals.
The sleeping kiddos, Lizzy and Annie.
Between Dramamine and the boat rocking, Lizzy had no hope.
The end of our trip was full of fog.
Dallin on the rocks at Bass Harbor.
This is a natural sea wall. Beautiful, but I almost didn't make it.
There were millions of spiders in the rocks, big ones.
I am apparently more arachnophobic than I thought.
The end.
1 comment:
Okay, Lizzy is a carbon copy of you, Betsy! Crazy! Looks like you had a good trip. Your belly is adorable!
Post a Comment