Yes, she's here! After much impatience, we're proud to present our new girl!
Miss June Ellison Bagley
Born June 23, 2011 at 7:55pm
6lbs 9oz; 18.75 inches
On the way home!
Once she decided to come, she came quick. No time for an epidural. I'm glad a had the experience of going natural, but I don't ever plan on doing it again.
Lizzy missed us at home, but she seems to be okay with her baby sister. Although she loved all the perks of her mom getting hospital food. I think she had three cartons of chocolate milk in my 36 hour stay.
Dallin's just loving it all.
7 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Congrats Bets!!!!!! She's absolutely beautiful!! Let's go to lunch sometime hopefully soon....now that you're moving back to UT I have easier access to you when I visit! :)
Congrats again. She looks beautiful. Making a quick entry into the world makes for pretty babies. Give everyone a hug for us.
COngratualtions! She is beautiful (with a beautiful name) and you all look great!
Katie, James, Wylie and Ruby
We are thrilled with our new grand-daughter. She is beautiful and the hair reminds me of Dallin & siblings.
You look beautiful, Betsy. I especially love the photo of Lizzy looking at her is her hospital bassinet. I can hardly wait to meet June in person.
Congrats! shes gorgeous! love the name.
Yay! Congratulations! June is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Cute pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment