
We went in for our second ultrasound today. This time we had more luck in getting the baby to cooperate. We were able to get some great pictures of the head and face. Betsy thought it was fun to be able to see the kid kick and feel it at the same time. The little kiddie also uncrossed it's legs long enough to show us she's a girl! She already acts like a little lady and keeps her ankles crossed most of the time. Hooray! it's a girl!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting. I want to see profile belly pictures...the one outside of the National Park doesn't count, although it is very cute.
Congrats guys! Girls are so fun
We love the first head shot of our little darling. I can tell she's going to be a beauty.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! She's cute already!
Congrats on the girl!!! Lots of bows and dresses to buy!!
We're so excited for you!
Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting. I'm so stoked that you have a blog....now maybe I can keep up with what you're doing more than once a year!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys, you're going to have a cute little girl. We need to get together soon.
Yea! We are so excited you're having a girl. You guys are going to make the cutest parents ever! Being a parent is the most amazing thing ever. We love you guys and can't wait to see your beautiful little girl.
Love, Brandon & Steph
Post a Comment