For those of you who don't know (and I bet most of you don't), Dallin really enjoys singing and making up his own words to songs. One that he sings is the Primary song, "We Are A Happy Family." Before Eliza was born, he could never finish this song properly, and it drove me nuts
because you need three people for the song to work right. So now that our family has a third, he
very happily sings this song: "I love Lizzy, she loves me. . ."
because you need three people for the song to work right. So now that our family has a third, he
very happily sings this song: "I love Lizzy, she loves me. . ."
(She still has two cousins she hasn't met, but is looking forward to meeting them this summer.)
5 comments:
I love that picture of Eliza sleeping on Dallin. I hope she is really enjoying that blue crib! She's really cute!
I need to see her. I also have a gift for you. I don't have a car so I'll probably just drop it by your mom's. She is darling. You guys look so happy.
Love the Dr. Pepper t-shirt!
You are such a cute family. I am dying to come and see her!!! We'll call next week.
Post a Comment