1.04.2009

Eliza Joy Bagley

After nine months of Betsy being extremely uncomfortable and just a little cranky, we finally have our daughter. Eliza Joy Bagley was born January 3, 2009 at 12:53 AM. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19.25in long. The 7 hour labor was easier for Betsy than she was expecting. (She has a tendency to plan for the worst so she can be surprised when things turn out good.) Eliza has a lot of dark hair, dark eyes, long fingers and toes, and a cute mole on her left thumb.

The first picture taken of Eliza. I think she's still in shock here. She looks better in real life,
especially after a bath.


Both Betsy and the baby are doing extremely well,
and are recovering very nicely. See, she already looks better.


She loves to cuddle up to whoever is holding her, and enjoys keeping her eyes open.
They let us go home and we are enjoying the comforts of home with Eliza.

10 comments:

Laura Linnell said...

Congrats Betsy! She is adorable!

Katrina said...

Sandie and Katrina say congrats! Eliza is beautiful. Katrina has to post because as Betsy knows Sandie is computer illiterate. We miss you already, enjoy your time with your new little family.

anya said...

She is a doll! I love her little nose! Congrats and I am glad the labor when better than expected! :)

Suzette Bradford said...

Hey Dallin and Betsy and cutest little Eliza! What a sweet, darling baby!!! Hopefully we'll get to see her in person this weekend! By the way Dallin, our Eliza thinks this means that she's your favorite cousin. I think it means you have excellent taste. Congratulations on your beautiful family!

The Archuleta's said...

Congrats guys! She is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to see her in real life. She's so little! What a cute baby. I am so happy for you and I hope you are feeling well and aren't too exhausted. Congratulations, you're parents!

Britt said...

I want a picture of her later in our outfit!

Susan said...

More photos please!!!
Grandma Bagley

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Betsy! She's beautiful. I'm sure you will be your Mom's good new moment on Sunday. I'm glad all is well.

sbagley said...

Eliza is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Me, Emma & Ashlynn can't wait to see her. That's all the girls talk about is baby Eliza. Love you guys.