2.14.2009

Six Weeks

Because of RSV season, Eliza has been spending most of her time at home or at grandparents'. But I got in trouble for not having more recent pictures of Eliza, so here's a quick update. Like my brother said, she doesn't do much except eat, sleep, and poop -- so most pictures of her sleeping. (You don't want to see the other two things.) But she is starting to try to smile and her cheeks are filling out nicely.

She's so close to smiling. And she really does have her eyes open a lot.

Sucking on fingers is a favorite pass time.





Again, almost a smile. She tires so hard!




Another favorite pass time: sleeping on Dad.
And yes, she can already wear bows! We get all sorts of comments about her hair.

7 comments:

Shawn and Ali said...

Thanks Betsy...that is what I wanted.

sarahz said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her!

Britt said...

Drew says he wants to see pictures of the other two things. Why, I'm not sure.

sbagley said...

She is so pretty. She's just flawless. I think she has alot of you in her, Betsy. We still have to get out there and see her. I'm dying to hold her.

Heidi said...

Such a sweetie. Excited to meet her soon.

misty said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to see her!

Lindsey said...

I want to see her again before we move (which is going to be way to soon!) She's so little, I love it! I would like to see you too!