1.10.2011

Lizzy is Two

Betsy and I can't believe we have a two year old (or that we are having another one). We had a great time celebrating Lizzy's birthday with family in Utah. The morning of her birthday we were sitting in the other room when Lizzy comes in eating something, so I asked her what she was eating and she proudly mumbled "chocolate cake". We went into the other room and this is what we found.


Here is the final product. Lizzy's "M&Mas" cake.


We hung streamers and blew up some balloons. She loved it.


Between Christmas and her Birthday, Lizzy opened a lot of presents. She enjoyed all the tearing and ripping.


She loved the cake.


One of the favorite presents, Bertha the bouncy cow.


Lizzy also was able to spend some time with some of her cousins. Baby Annie.


And Baby Jack.


Thank You to all the Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Friends that we were able to see in Utah.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Congrats you two! I had no idea there was a bun in the oven. Two kids are so much better than one...well after the newborn stage anyway. That is exciting. Betsy I hope you are feeling good, when are you due?

Lauren said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!! When are you due? Hope life is going well in Vermont!

Betsy said...

Yup. Baby number 2 coming the end of June (and hopefully before July!).

Susan said...

that was a fun 2nd birthday party. The cake was so cute but my favorite part was the bite out of it.I need a copy of the picture with Lizzy & Jack they both look so cute!