Yay for Girls! We're excited for you guys!
Hoorah!
Congrats!
Hooray! That's exciting! I've realized that girl clothes are way more fun to shop for than boy clothes. I'm happy for you guys!
I think her profile looks a little like her big sister. I LOVE the foot picture
Yay!!! I'm a fan of girls for sure. I can't believe you're having another baby Bets!!! And I also think her profile looks a TON like Lizzy's!
Congratulations! I think you have probably given up on checking my blog, but you should take a look. We definitely have something in common....!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay for Girls! We're excited for you guys!
Hoorah!
Congrats!
Hooray! That's exciting! I've realized that girl clothes are way more fun to shop for than boy clothes. I'm happy for you guys!
I think her profile looks a little like her big sister. I LOVE the foot picture
Yay!!! I'm a fan of girls for sure. I can't believe you're having another baby Bets!!! And I also think her profile looks a TON like Lizzy's!
Congratulations! I think you have probably given up on checking my blog, but you should take a look. We definitely have something in common....!
Post a Comment