I can't believe how big she's getting Betsy. She is adorable.
I love those pictures. So cute!
She looks so big on the bike!
Love the pigtails! She looks like a little girl not a baby. Lucky find on the trike. Looks like its in good shape-she'll have a ball.
I love the progression from the bike to her Dad's shoulders. :) She sure is a pretty girl. Glad you guys are having a fun summer!
She is too cute. I can't believe how grownup she looks!
So fun. We need to get together, my kids are really into biking right now too, at least Clara is, the other two try.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting Betsy. She is adorable.
I love those pictures. So cute!
She looks so big on the bike!
Love the pigtails! She looks like a little girl not a baby. Lucky find on the trike. Looks like its in good shape-she'll have a ball.
I love the progression from the bike to her Dad's shoulders. :) She sure is a pretty girl. Glad you guys are having a fun summer!
She is too cute. I can't believe how grownup she looks!
So fun. We need to get together, my kids are really into biking right now too, at least Clara is, the other two try.
Post a Comment