7.30.2010

Summer Fun

It's time to play catch up.

We've been busy and had so many visitors --
and I've been enjoying it all instead of taking pictures.

But here's a couple -- just for a brief update.


Lizzy and cousin Sam watching the 4th of July Parade.
They even had a lawn chair brigade.
Cooler than it sounds.


Lizzy making the best of rainy days -- splashing in the "wa-wa."


Pool time.


Maga and Boppa came to visit new baby James. (Sorry, not a good pic of the new kiddo.)
It was so great to have them here -- and I think they enjoyed the grandchildren.


More counsins!
Jack, Drew, and Brittany came for a night. Ben and Jerry's was a must because of this. . .


The Vermonster! 20 scoops of ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauce, 4 bananas, 4 cookies, 1 brownie, walnuts, Reese's Pieces, gummy bears (wouldn't recommend those), Oreos, and a top layer of whip cream! (Drew, let me know if I left something out.) All in a one gallon bucket. It was wonderful -- and we all felt ill after. We even declined the free sample at the end of the tour.


And last, but definitely not least -- Dallin's summer project. With a little help from Nate, Dallin built the bottom deck. I didn't get a "before" picture, but I like the "after" better anyway.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Kudos to Dal for finishing the deck. I know it was not easy especially in the heat. Fun photos! We do love our grandkids and their parents!

Britt said...

We said the same thing about gummy bears on our blog. Ha ha. We're still recovering from The Vermonster.