1.03.2010

One

She turned one today. Was that really a year ago?
Dallin and I spent the last week being sentimental thinking, "This time last year. . ."


This is what we woke up to -- two feet of snow over night.
They almost canceled church.


The Birthday Girl.
Beth was very generous and let Lizzy borrow her birthday tiara.




She was so excited for presents. Still in practice from Christmas.


Beth made Lizzy a special card and helped me to translate it.


New toys.


Lizzy loves playing with her cousins, but I don't think she would have minded having her toys to herself.
Lizzy and Sam took turns pushing each other away.


The birthday candle.
We've spent time teaching her to blow it out.
It didn't work.


And now the cake pictures. You knew they were coming.





Happy Birthday Eliza!


P.S. To my sisters. She loves the doll. Thank you!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe she's one!! Has it really been a year? I swear Dev and I were just visiting you at the hospital! Hope all is well in Vermont!

Katrina said...

Wow, time flies! She is as adorable as ever. Happy Birthday!

Susan said...

So sad to miss the birthday-so grateful for photos. We miss you all!