1.24.2010

Corner Bakery Cafe!


It's finally here! My father-in-law's store officially opens tomorrow (January 25). It's something the entire family--and many others-- have been waiting for for so long. Please go see! I hear it's wonderful.

Corner Bakery. On Foothill Drive, just south of the VA.


These are pictures I took while we were visiting over Christmas, before the place was completely finished. But even then, it looked amazing!



Ron, hard at work, even when the rest of us are playing.




So this is actually in the bathroom. But I really loved this glass tile.
(You should definitely go check it out.)

The menu. Yum.




The ladder and boxes will no longer be there when you go eat.


Yay! We're so excited -- even if we're not there to test it out.

6 comments:

Shawn and Ali said...

It is wonderful and very delicious!

anya said...

We tried and LOVED it last night! We'll be going back and taking more friends next time! :)

Lauren said...

It sounds good... we'll have to try it next time we're in Utah. Anything with "bakery" in the name is my kind of place. :)

Katrina said...

I am spreading the word to all of the drug reps that they need to bring us Corner Bakery. I love it!!! I think I will be going there often considering that it is right by J's work.Yum. Mandi and Celeste said that I should be their marketing director. Oh, and I hear there are good vegetarian options :) (Betsy that was for you)

Heidi said...

I think it's funny you took a picture of the bathroom, but only because I didn't see it and when Mike took Clara to the bathroom she asked if they could eat the rest of their dinner in there. I guess it was pretty impressive. The food was great and everything was wonderful. Sorry you guys aren't closer.

Britt said...

I heard there was a preview dinner. I expect special treatment when we come for Jack's blessing.