I could tell you all about our new home, job interviews, trees in our back yard, humidity, spiders, unpacking, window air units, the lake, the river, wild flowers growing on the road side, but we'll get there later.
This lovely appliance is our refrigerator, or at least it's supposed to be. We bought it with our house, only to find out that it doesn't work. It is the bane of my Vermont existence. We didn't notice until checking the ice cube tray a day later and spilling water from non-ice. Lovely. So, until it can be fixed or replaced, we have a make-shift refrigerator.

It makes it feel like we're still on vacation.
It makes it feel like we're still on vacation.
5 comments:
At least you have a good attitude about it....your house looks cute from the little I can see.
Betsy! Hi! How was the move? I've thought about you all week wondering how it's all going and how you're doing. Obviously I've had my ups and downs if you've read my blog, but you have a good attitude. Bummer about your fridge...big time. Post more....or email....I want all the details!
Well, the kitchen sure looks cute even if the fridge doesn't work!
good luck guys!!!
Sorry about your fridge! Um, you just moved right? Where are all the boxes, there is no way you are done unpacking, if you are no fair. I hear ya on the spiders! Any cockroaches? Hope not! You definitely need to post more pictures of you house, everything sounds beautiful.
Post a Comment