8.27.2009

Our House

I thought about making everyone wait to see our house until you come to visit. But I won't.

So this blog is going to be about our house, as indicated in the title. We haven't quite finished unpacking yet, but we're close. So here's the pictures.

If you don't want to see them, just skip this blog. We won't be offended.

In no particular order. . .



Our front. Unit G2.
If you look closely, Dallin's in the window.


Upstairs bathroom.


Master bedroom.


Lizzy's room (with Lizzy).


Basement Family Room
(with Lizzy and Dallin -- Miss Potter playing in the background.
Great movie. Talk about a sobber.).


Other half of Family Room.
The door goes to back yard.
(Please ignore our dinner dishes.)


Basement Bathroom -- the one you will get to use when you come to visit.
I know the sinks puny, but at least it will be your own.


Living Room.
The deck has a great view of the trees.
I'll post pictures when the leaves change. I'm anxiously awaiting.


Other half of the Living Room.
You like the blanket holding up the A/C unit?
Nice touch.


Our Kitchen.
Again, minuscule, but pretty.
(And the refrigerator is currently working.
No guarantee as to how long that will last.)


And the Dining Room.

Nothing fancy, but it's beginning to feel like home.

1 comment:

Susan said...

New rug? The house is looking good! Of course the fridge is working just when the repair man in coming! With the boxes gone it looks cute and homey.