As many of you know I have been applying to Graduate School over the past few months. Well the verdict is in. Betsy and I will be moving in August to attend the University of Maine in Orono. We will be there for at least five years, and don't know where we will end up after that. We will certainly miss all our family and friends, but want you all to know that you will always have a place to come stay in Maine if you decide to visit.
9 comments:
Wow. Congrats.
Moving is the pits. But I think you guys will have a great experience there. And make many new friends. Congrats!
Congratulations on getting accepted! Moving can be hard, but it's been really good to live outside of Utah, too. Let us know when you're set up so we can come visit.:) Good luck with everything!
Man, that's exciting. Mike is already planning on visiting. I can't believe you will be gone for so long. Congratulations.
Hey, how come Mike wants to come to Maine and not Philly? What's up with that?
Anyway, you will only be 9.5 hours away from us. We can meet halfway in Boston!
Congratulations! That is really exciting. We are just next door in NH so we will have to come visit for sure. We have had a lot of fun in New England--I think you will really like it!
WOW!!! Congratulations Dallin. I am so sad though. The Bagley parties aren't going to be as much fun without Betsy for me to talk to and hang out with and without Dallin to play with and tease my kids. we love you guys and now have all the more reason to head back east to see everybody.
Congrats!!!! I have always wanted to see more of the East Coast! What an adventure! Good luck!
You're moving??!! I obviously have not checked your blog in a while or seen you for dinner group. We'll have lots to talk about next week! Congrats!!
Post a Comment