3.12.2009

For Grandma Susan

Grandma Susan is in Vermont with her other grandchildren for a couple weeks. We didn't want her to go through Lizzy withdrawals, so Susan, here's a couple pictures to help you out.













Lizzy had her 2 month doctor's visit today. Everything is great!
She weighs 9 pounds 15.9 ounces exactly
and the doctor was very impressed with how well she's "talking."

6 comments:

Alex said...

Oh little Lizzy! I love these pictures. I'm so glad you posted! We can't wait to meet her!

Shawn and Ali said...

She is a cutie. I think she needs to see Bountiful some time soon...

Susan said...

Thank you for thinking about my medical condition (Lizzy withdrawl). I'm having a great time with Beth and Sam but I do miss Lizzy, I sure she will have changed a lot in two weeks. She is such a cutie and gets cuter every time I see her (I can't figgure out how she does it) Her Grandpa says that she loves to "coo" I can't wait to talk to her.
Love you and see you soon,
Grandma Susan B

Heidi said...

Thanks for the picts. We miss seeing her too.

Britt said...

Look how much hair! The bow hides the Bagley cowlicks.

sbagley said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe I still haven't held that angel. I need to soon. I'm so glad she is happy and healthy. Isn't being a mom awesome! I think I'm addicted to it.