After talking to friends and family, I find that there seems to be a trend of crazy Novembers this year. We were no exception. But we had a wonderful Thanksgiving to top off the month. And with my sisters in town, we stayed busy.
It's a tradition in my family to go bowling Thanksgiving morning with my mom's family. We fondly refer to it as the Thomas Turkey Bowl. There is an actual trophy for the person with the highest score. (Kudos to my sis-in-law for winning it this year. Yeah Brittany!) Dallin and I both did fairly poor, but . . . I did bowl three strikes in a row! In the 10th frame! A turkey on Turkey Day!

A new Thanksgiving tradition was started this year. Our hockey-crazed brother-in-law came up with the idea of street hockey. I didn't play, but it was fun to watch Dallin check my sisters.


1 comment:
What a fun Thanksgiving guys. You always live life to the fullest, I love it.Betsy you are such a cute pregnant girl. Love ya guys.
Post a Comment