Okay, so those that know me, know that I'm not a very opionated person. But I too have my soap box issues. Here's one: people not washing their hands after peeing. The little kiddie in my stomach is increasingly pushing on bladder, causing frequent bathroom trips. Being in public bathrooms more often has brought to my attention how infrequently people wash their hands! Gross! Please, please, please. As a nurse and as a soon to be mother, I beg you all and tell everyone you know -- WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
2 comments:
Amen Betsy!!! Washing our hands is a very frequent thing in our home. I'm probably making my kids OCD, but hey, at least they're clean. I also have a bottle of germ-x (which my kids call "magic soap") by my phone in the kitchen, in my purse, and in the car. We love ya guys.!
I totally agree. Miles and I were actually were just having this conversation today.
Post a Comment