7.06.2011

The Independence Day Princess


We had an amazing 4th of July weekend!
We spent time at the beach, had a wieney roast with s'mores,
parades and carnivals, home made ice cream and sparklers! It was incredible!
(Unfortunately, I was too busy enjoying to get pictures of most of it,
but here's a few favorites.)


Vermont has changed me. I've fallen in love with the small towns.
Here's my little family at the Williston parade.
It was perfect with candy, fire engines, old cars, and the Williston Town Band.


Baby June Bug.
Had to slip this one in.


Lizzy.
Lollipop in hand, admiring the fire engines.


The cousins.
Next post: a progression of how difficult it is to get these four in a picture.
But they sure do love each other.



At the carnival after the parade, Lizzy got her face painted.
When asked, she said she wanted "a princess"on her face.
And this is the result.
Her response: "I'm not Lizzy anymore. I'm a princess."

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Shawn and Ali said...

You should move to Logan if you like small towns....