Wow, you are so little! Everyone at work is excited. Sandie says that your arms are really little.
Wow... I'm pretty sure that is the equivalent of my 6 month belly. You look great! Hope it goes by quickly and everything goes well!
You look great Betsy! We're excited for you guys!
So I'm glad I get to see what's going on in your life. Happy late birthday Betsy. (ours is the same day right?) Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, you are so little! Everyone at work is excited. Sandie says that your arms are really little.
Wow... I'm pretty sure that is the equivalent of my 6 month belly. You look great! Hope it goes by quickly and everything goes well!
You look great Betsy! We're excited for you guys!
So I'm glad I get to see what's going on in your life. Happy late birthday Betsy. (ours is the same day right?) Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment