4.26.2011

We Love Easter!

Happy Easter! from Lizzy's happy Easter face.


We decorated eggs with Amy's family.

It was a very thoughtful process for some.


Others just enjoyed the attire required
and were interested in dying eggs for about 2 minutes.

James and Dallin are really great buddies.

Easter morning -- and the Easter Bunny had visited!

Lizzy showing off her find.

And her favorite Easter Bunny gift -- a new umbrella.
She wants to take it everywhere.
A very proud 2 year old.

And while I was working on food for dinner -- this is how Dallin spent the afternoon.

(Food Picture HERE)

I thought about taking a picture of all the beautiful, yummy food we ate -- after the food was all gone. It didn't last long.
And yes, I'll say it again. It was beautiful and yummy.


The Easter evening adventures included a slide and a helmet.
Need I say more?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Morton salt should see that picture of Lizzy-they need her as their new logo
Love the Easter pictures

Vermont Madsens said...

We love living close to you and being able to spend holidays and everydays with you. Beth says she loves Lizzy and her umbrella,"she looks so cute!" Thanks for all you do for us!