Ali made her first trip to Vermont.
We both enjoy taking pictures, so you get a lot of photos this time.
We started at North Beach.
Lizzy and Aunt Ali.
Please note the evidence of her tasting the sand.
Next stop, Ben and Jerry's Factory.
Lizzy and Dallin as Ben and Jerry.
Lizzy enjoying the ice cream. (She ate a lot on this trip.)
My tiny pregnant sister.
On the way home from Maine (I'll talk about that a little later) we stopped in Sharon, VT and visited Joseph Smith's birth place.
A bench on the spot where the Smith house actually stood.
Lizzy, me, and Ali in front of the Memorial.
And with Ali, you always have to take the chance to see the baby animals.
Cute baby pigs at Shelburne Farms.
Dallin and Lizzy watching the pigs.
Petting the lambs.
They were so soft! I loved the lambs -- and Lizzy enjoyed them too.
I've never been a big fan of dandelions, but they are so numerous out here -- it's amazing.
Lizzy's loving them too.
Next stop, Ben and Jerry's Factory.
Cute baby pigs at Shelburne Farms.
No comments:
Post a Comment