We had a fun week. Here's a couple pictures.

It always starts with a good book -- usually involving animal noises.
Last weekend, we took a little jaunt across Lake Champlain to Plattsburgh, New York. "What's in Plattsburgh, New York?" you ask. Not much, except for Target. Pathetic, I know. We took an hour drive and a ferry ride to go to Target. Did you know that Vermont is the only state in the U.S. without a Target! I like Target, and I'm not afraid to admit it. It was at least a nice drive.

This is frozen Lake Champlain. I think they're ice surfing. It looked pretty cool.

We stayed the night in Plattsburgh in a rather disappointing hotel. But they did have an indoor pool. A very humid indoor pool. This was the best picture I could get.

And even if the hotel was lacking, Lizzy loved all the extra pillows.
Cousin Beth had the week off school, so we joined her and others at Echo (a sort of interactive science aquarium place. Yeah, I don't know).
We didn't take too many pics at Echo -- too busy playing.

Lizzy loved the water and was wet up to her shoulders before we went home.

I love this Echo picture. A rare moment of holding still.
We had a monster snow storm Wednesday. I didn't see it stop all day. Therefore, Lizzy and I stayed home all day -- except to get out and play a little.

Lizzy's first snowman.

Making snowballs with dad.
1 comment:
I hear you on the target. Ours is an hour and a half away, but don't fret, we have Wal-Mart! AHHH! How big is the town/city you guys are in? Hope it's bigger than Carlsbad, that would mean that you have a mall, and a movie theater. Looks like you guys are having a great time.
Post a Comment