12.29.2009

Christmas Blog

Yes. That is the most creative title I could come up with for this post. Deal with it.
And I hope everyone had a very lovely and merry Christmas.

We know we had a good one.


Just as a warning, I received a new camera lens for Christmas, so there are many, many pictures to come. . . and many, many more that I am not showing you.


Lizzy's first Christmas present. Shoes. Very exciting.



Christmas morning with Grandpa Bagley.



And of course Lizzy loved the boxes.



Dallin's parents have a chair that is just Lizzy's size. She was crazy about it.

Climbing in and out all day.



Opening more gifts.



Clara got a whale trainer outfit for Christmas.
She developed a love for whales at Sea World this summer.



The post-present daze.






Little Luke. Look at those ears!



Merry Christmas -- even though it's gone.

No comments: