7.04.2009

Fourth of July Festivities

Happy Independence Day! We had a lovely and busy weekend.

We didn't have cake, but the most important event this weekend was Lizzy's 6 month birthday.


Dallin had Friday off, so we started with a hike -- which ended up being much longer and steeper than we thought. But it was still fun.





Saturday morning brought breakfast in Millcreek Canyon. I used to do this as a kid. I love it!



(Hannah's unhappy face is due to the fact that she just spilled hot chocolate down the front of herself, thinking it was chocolate milk. Easy mistake for a 2 year old.)


Kudos to our chefs of the morning.




Saturday night was Grandma Bagley's birthday and Fourth of July party. We had lots of fun.




HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

2 comments:

sbagley said...

It is always so fun to see you guys at the Bagley parties. Lizzie's so stinkin' cute! I look so cranky in that picture of everybody. Do I usually look cranky? YIKES!!!

Megan said...

Betsy! You're moving so soon! I'm moving so soon! Can't wait for dinner group. Lizzie is so cute!