5.25.2009

Slight Change of Plans

Not that it changes anything for most of you, we are still moving back east, but we are now going to the University of Vermont instead of Maine. We are all excited and feel that this will be a better fit for me and our family.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Moving away is such a hard thing, but it is so rewarding, and you learn so much, and make so many new friends. Good Luck!

SethandJanette said...

YOUR MOVING!! Im actually a little envious about where you are moving. I would love to move out east!! When are you leaving? our little girl is so cute, I wish we could live by each other and we could introduce our girls to each other. Oh well!! Well keep me posted on your move. Love ya bets!

Lauren said...

Congratulations on getting accepted! I hope it works out for you guys and you enjoy living in Vermont! I'm sure it will be a great experience... and you'll have easy access to above average syrup for the next five years. :)

Susan said...

Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, Shelburn Farm, fall colors: Burlington is such a beautiful place I know you are going to enjoy it there.
We'll come visit as often as we can. (we hope that is not the down side of vermont)

Britt said...

You will only be about 9 hours from us now. So, how can we convince your parents to have Thanksgiving in Boston?

sbagley said...

Congratulations! Now you've given us 3 more reasons to visit the beautiful state of Vermont. We love you guys.