4.26.2009

3 Hours in a Car + Eliza=Lots of Sleep

Betsy, Eliza and I just returned from a weekend getaway at Capitol Reef National Park. This was the last National Park in Utah that I had not been to, and yes that meant another stamp in my passport. Hooray! The drive down was a little over three hours long, and our good little Eliza slept for all but about five minutes of that. She did the same for the drive home also. Here are just a couple of pictures.



Can't go to a National Park without taking a picture of the sign.
I learned that from my dad.



Lizzy's second hike was much more successful then her first.
It was still windy, but she was all smiles.


Sometimes when you're hiking you just have to take a break in the rocks.


She enjoyed the Baby Bjorn also. I think she preferred to suck on it
more then she enjoyed the hike.


This is just a nice scenery shot.

1 comment:

Drew and Britt said...

Great pictures, but she still looks like Mrs. Sue with the hat.