
We would like to welcome you to the wonderful world of Dallin & Betsy. We have been coaxed into the day and age of The Blog, and decided to jump in so that all you care can see what is going on in our life. We hope you enjoy yourselves while you are searching through all our goings on.
To start everyone off, Betsy and I had a fantastic 2007. The highlights of the year are Betsy getting a new job at the MS Clinic and no longer having to work crappy hours; and my graduating from the U with a B.S. in Chemistry( Yeah, finally).
Betsy and I have tried to squeeze in as many vacations as we can this year. We first made it to Moab in March, where I took a huge step to becoming my father by purchasing the National Parks passport. I was able to get the stamps for Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. And we later made it back down to Zion's (as pictured to the left) to add another stamp. We also made it to DisneyLand (truly the happiest place on earth) and to four professional sports games. MLB (Dodgers vs Rockies) the longest 13 innings of Betsy's life, NHL (Red Wings vs Coyotes) Shawn's dream come true, NFL (Cardnials vs Rams) Ali and Betsy went to a movie instead -- and the boys liked it that way, and NBA (Jazz vs Magic). And of course we made room for a boating trip to Lake Powell, and hope for many more in the future. I guess you could say we've been a little busy and hope to be just as busy this year.
2 comments:
We're glad to see you made a blog. Now we can stay up to date on all the exciting Betsy and Dallin news. Yeah.
Finally, one of my friends has a blog. All of my cousins have blogs and I think it is the best way to keep in touch when everyone is scattered all over the place. I'm so glad that I'll know what your up to. Sounds like you guys are never home, always outside. You are living my dream, there is nowhere to camp here, we could go to the everglades, but I'm not really into the whole reptile thing, And hiking is a joke. At least we have the beach.
Post a Comment